Monday 24 June 2013

100wc

On a normal day there was a flying polar bear going over a sky scarper, once it hit the sun every-thing went pitch black, people screaming, shouting and most people bumping into posts, other people and things they shouldn’t touch.
On the second day tornados and heaps of wind, people trying to going.
The light was so expensive so people had to service in the dark without light most time people sleep all day.
On the third day lightning started and thunder, my neighbor she went outside and she had to fight for her life.
This is what happened and it is called black summer.     

2 comments:

  1. A really interesting entry for the 100wc Jessie! Well done. The black summer sounds utterly dreadful! To improve your work I think you should double check what you have written before you post it. For example 'people trying to going' doesn't really make sense. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank your for your comments. My teacher has told me many times that I need to reread my work and it is something I am working on.

      Delete