Tuesday 25 June 2013

100 WC

It was a very hot summer day. We were swimming at the water-hole. I was about to jump off the top rock. I took a deep breath and… jump. It felt like I was flying. I hit the water it was black and I couldn’t see. Then I saw something white swimming towards me. I swam away as fast as I could. I got to the rocks and yelled up to Jaykib “I think there’s a polar bear in the water”.                                                                                                    There isn’t a polar bear in there it’s just an expensive looking towel” Jaykib said.                                                                                          “Oh” I said. Then I leaped off the rocks                                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. That is a very creative piece of writing. I like the way you were able to use the 5 words as they made sense in the story, you didn't just through them in randomly. It is a very fun piece. Thank you

    ReplyDelete