Friday 21 June 2013

100#WC

The light was so bright! Kayla Jordon Jaykib and I were playing spot light. “Ouch” screamed. Kayla had shone the torch right in my eyes. I came out of the shed and gave Kayla the evil eyes. “Your it” Kayla said… “I found you first” she added.                                                                                                                           “Fine” I said. I found Jaykib and Jordon. I went inside and counted to 20. “Ready or not here I come” I yelled. I could hear someone in the tree. I shone the torch in the      tree and saw jaykib sitting there staring at me!                                                                                                   “LOL” he said. I looked around the back-yard trying to spot someone hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment