Thursday 11 July 2013

brody 100wc

As I’m walking me head an old rusty gate creaked as.  I was some tempted to see what was behind it. I’m sneaked thought the gate as I’m walking I can feel a cool brass flying pass me it an invisible dog flying pass me. I can feel the sand it’s like soft mud in my toes bag what was that I think to myself what was that I’m running buy wait I’m not moving was going on. Help help I don’t want to did I’m only 12 years old but what I’m moving I’m running but ahhhh help me. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brody,
    I really like your description of things such as 'sand like soft mud' - it lets the reader really imagine what you're trying to explain. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Brody, it sounds like you're trapped in sinking sand ... and time's running out! Thats' quite a cliffhanger you set up at the end of your 100WC. Will someone hear Brody's shouts and come to help?
    Wasn't quite sure how the invisible dog fitted into the story though. An intriguing idea.

    ReplyDelete