Wednesday 10 July 2013

100wc

It was getting dark when I heard a scream coming from next door.
It was little Alice, her dress was stuck in the rose bush.
Everyone voted me to go. "Why did I have to go?"
It was as dark as a bears cave, the rusty gate creaked as I walked slowly to the path. It was like a narrow arrow on the ground.
I sneaked around to find where Alice was.

It was hard to keep quiet with the stones moving underfoot. Then suddenly I walked straight into something, I looked up and saw a man staring at me…      

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie,
    You have used some great description here! I am scared just reading it.
    I love how you used speech to get across emotions your character was feeling and that you used that speech as a rhetorical question. I like that you describe it as, as dark as a bears cave - adds to the frightening part of your story.

    And what an ending! Who is this man? Is he good or evil? I want to read your whole story - well done.

    Rachel Wills (team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete