Wednesday 10 July 2013

100#WC

100wc
I entered the gloom, the rusty gate creaked!!! My face turned pale, a shiver ran down my cranked spine. The wind smoothed my skin in thin air. A figure appeared, it was as blank as the blue sky. “W-What was it?” I stammered to myself, then the mist disappeared. I relised it was a reflection of myself in a mirror. My head bursted like a volcano. “Why was a mirror standing in front of me!?” Something struck my mind, I looked behind me, a cottage? A worried look came across me. “Where did this cottage come from???...” I entered  

2 comments:

  1. Hi there
    What an intriguing story, with lots of good description. I'd like to find out what happened when you went into the cottage!
    Good work - keep on writing.
    Helen (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your vivid use of imagery and the sinister appearance of the mirror.

    ReplyDelete