Thursday 11 July 2013

100wc siosifa

It was a very good night to play soccer. My friend accidently kicks the ball to MR Creepy’s house. His house is like an old house from the 40’s. My friends push me to get the ball. When they told me to get the ball my body was shaking and my heart was beating fast than ever. Suddenly the rusty gate creaked open and I sneaked in. Some kids went in there and never return. When I stepped into his house there was skeleton everywhere, blood on shoes, I turn around and ran back but there was no way out.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness me that's quite a horror story you've crafted for this weeks 100WC Siosifa! You start pleasantly enough with a game of soccer, then gradually build up the tension through to the final sentence. That's quite a feat in 100 words. I most liked the vivid way you described how you felt. Well done.
    Would you do me a favour and re-read the 'Some kids...' sentence? I think the last word needs altering slightly. Can you see how?

    ReplyDelete