Wednesday 3 July 2013

100wc


I was putting my rubbish in to the bin. Than it started to talk to me, But I couldn’t describe what it was saying, it was speaking baby language.
I was starting to walk back until it started to follow me like a little baby duck that was strange because people were looking at me.
When I got home it followed me into the house. I got the biggest fright. When it started to copy me like a mirror, but smaller.

  It is so cute that I had to adopted it because it was the most special thing to me.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Your story did make me smile. A bin which wants you as its parent! Lovely.
    I really like how you described it like a little duck - I knew exactly what you meant abut how ducklings follow their mother around.
    I am glad you adopted the bin in your story as well! It sounds very sweet.
    Keep writing!
    Rachel Wills (team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete