Thursday 11 July 2013

100wc Cameron

The rusty gate creaked like a child screaming as I swung it open and slipped though. The hair on the back of my head turned into a hedgehog. I think to myself what is going to be on the other side of this door. I grappled the brass gargoyle knocker and tapped it three times, I didn’t what to find out what was on the other side my worst nightmares come to life. But it was a strange old man.
“Hello little child would you like to come in”
“Umm no thanks I got to go”
“Oh what a shame”

1 comment:

  1. A great story Cameron - i loved your use of metaphor and similie with your head turning into a hedgehog and the gate creaking like a screaming child.
    I think that your descriptions are really interesting too - the brass gargoyle knocker is especially good.

    Well done

    Simon (100WC team)

    ReplyDelete