Monday 14 April 2014

SPCA

Imagine my surprised when I found a box with four little puppies behind the bushes. I gently placed them in my jersey they were so small and there fur felt silky smooth they didn't make any noises at all, I think they were frighten.

What should I do with them I thought, maybe I could take them to the SPCA. Not long ago Norm Hewitt visited my school to talk about what the SPCA do. Or I can take them home and care for them feed them and raise them as my own.

I decided to take them home, as it was getter late and I knew they would be hungry when I got home I made them a bed with pillows and blankets, one by one I gently laid them in their new beds.

My mum and I rang the SPCA they said they’ll pick them up tomorrow morning. The puppies started scratching and making a lot of noises, I knew they would be hungry & thirsty. But when I looked there was one little puppy not making noises I picked it up and held it against my face I began to give him some food and water. He seemed happier he began to bark. I put him down and fed the other three.

How could anyone abandon these puppies there so beautiful? When the SPCA picked them up I sadly looked them in the eyes I was upset but I knew they would take great care of them.




http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3yQ0pvUDUaMI5OF2RiAvseJ0JSphxs6Bl6husfAkoAWwS3F2lEg:www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/18943-Four-Golden-Retriever-puppies-in-a-row-white-background.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment