Monday 14 April 2014

Pets

It was a lovely sunny day as i was walking home from school suddenly from behind some bushes i heard some little barking noises and scracthing sounds. Imagine my surprise when i found a box with four little puppies in it behind the bush! It looks like they were just born i wondered wha would happen if i left them there? I would regret it so i picked up the box and carried them home. I showed my parents. I gave them some food and water. I put them on a blanket to keep them warm then mum said to take them to the vet. The veternerian said that most of them just had scratches and bruises but one of them had a broken leg so it had to stay there over night. A week later we found a home for them we made sure they looked after them and they were all cared for very well in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment