Monday 14 April 2014

Four legged friends !

Monday 14th april 2014

As I carefully lifted the old rugged box the 4 puppies whimpered and stuck out there big eyes. They looked really under nourished so I took them home and feed them some of my cats tin food, I also gave them some nice refreshing water. I also took them out for a play in the backyard they were really playful especially when I thew the tennis balls.

One of the puppies had a really bad skin infection so I rang the vet to book in an appointment. I had an appointment for 3:30 but it was only 12:49. As we waited I took the puppies into my room. They were so adorable. As time past I took the puppies for a walk. At 3:15 and my alarm went off I asked mum to please take me to the vet. She said it would be her honour as I was helping her favourite animals.

We got to the vet and the veterinarian said hell be okay if you rub this cream on his ear two times a day before breakfast and after tea.

I had already fallen in love with these puppies but I had to ask the boss (mum) if I could keep them first. She took a long time to decide but she said yes.

I named them Duke, Lauren , Casey and Andrew 2 boys and 2 girls. And i love them more than anything, there like one of the family.
  
Freedom from hunger and Thirst.
Freedom to express normal behaviour.
Freedom from illness and disease. 
Freedom from discomfort. 
Freedom from cruelty and harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment