Monday 14 April 2014

One of the family

It was a lovely sunny day as I was walking home from school. Suddenly from behind the bushes, I heard some little barking noises and scratching sounds. Imagine my surprise when I found a box with four little puppies in it behind the bushes!
As I walked closer they looked happy to see me. So I picked up them up. I went home and asked my mum what to do. She told me to call the S.P.C.A. As I gazed at the puppies they looked sad and pain, so instead of calling the S.P.C.A, I called the vet and set an appointment.
I'm glad that they can have the freedom of pain sickness and disease. As days went past I've regret giving up those puppies but it has been an honor to help them, I hope there owners give the five freedoms to their pet.     

No comments:

Post a Comment