Wednesday 2 April 2014

#100wc

As I dribbled the ball towards the hoop, I felt butterflies in my stomach. People were screaming for the ball “Taylah” shouted Lesieli. Everyone spread out waiting for the ball. I dribbled the ball closer to the hoop, I heard the shoes scraping across the slippery floor. I looked up and saw that I was running out of time. I went for the shot then, beep beep went the alarm, the game was over. “I told you to pass to me” said Lesieli, “but I thought I had enough time to shoot” I said. We both sprinted to Whaea Shervan.

1 comment:

  1. This is an epic piece of writing with some fantastic language that really made me feel like I was watching the final few minutes of the game. What a shame that the alarm went - surely the referee would have allowed a few seconds more? Great writing - well done!

    ReplyDelete