Monday 14 April 2014

one of the family

It was a lovely sunny day as I was walking home from school. Suddenly from behind some bushes I heard some little barking noises and scratching sound. Imagine my surprise when  I found a box with four little puppies in it behind the bush.

I politely opened the box to see what was in it. I was surprise that there was 4 puppies. As I gather them out of the box I took them for a run around the park. I felt so sorry for one of the puppies because it couldn't keep up with us. I quickly picked the puppies up and ran home, I was nervous as I got home because I was home alone. So I got the phone and rang the vet. I told the vet that I found 4 puppies but only one of them was hurt. The veterinarian told me to bring all of the puppies to the vet but before that she told me to give them food and water.  I looked in the cupboard but we had no dog food, gladly my mum came home from work. I quickly rushed her to the car and we were on our way to the markets to get dog food, and from there we went to the vet. The puppies ate there food happy and ate it quickly like they've never eaten before. WOW! What a day I had. At the end I got to keep one puppy. How lucky I was.

                                                      The Freedom of  Express of normal behaviour
                                                      The Freedom of  Hunger and thirst
                                                     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment