Monday 14 April 2014

SPCA

Imagine my surprise when I found a box with four little puppies behind the bush, I stared at the puppies when I took it into the sunlight. Poor things, they’re as pale as a blank page. I started walking fast towards my home and ask for some help. We fed them until they got a little colour back. Two were Golden Labradors, one was a beagle and the other was a German shepherd. Later on we gave them some fresh air and some exercise and their colour was getting back. Finally I rang the vet just in case we missed something. We stayed there for a few hours and the vet doctor reminded me to give them the five freedoms. When I got home I remembered my mother and brother were allergic to dogs so I made my way to the SPCA and asked them if they could take the puppies.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV-5i1HVVDdQGZf19clpatKrnDN9K9_9xaf_kkQGJ2u1gtmDlF:www.aplacetolovedogs.com/wp-content/uploads/tumblr_l6c4rx10O51qa8gt7o1_500.jpg

Freedom from hunger and thirst
Freedom to express normal behaviour
Freedom from pain, illness and disease

No comments:

Post a Comment