Wednesday 2 April 2014

100wc#

“But I thought I had enough time.” That was the last voice I heard that day.
Beep………. Beep………. “Quick! Over here!”
“Please help my child!”
"Please be quiet, we need to concentrate.”
Everything blurred when I opened my eyes, I tilted my head but it stung my whole body. I found the last
strength to whisper,
“Where am I?” Then I fainted.
“Please tell me! Is she alright?”
“She’ll be fine for now.”
My body lightened when the curtains flew open.
“You haven’t had vitamin D for quite a while.”
“Where am I?”
“Don’t you recognise it, you’re in hospital."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for entering this week's 100 Word Challenge.
    I enjoyed reading your story.
    I loved the suspense you created at the start. Well done! I was dying to know what had happened. I was disappointed though to realise that all this happened because the child forgot to take Vitamin D! I was expecting something more dramatic.

    I look forward to reading more adventures from you.
    Keep up the good work.

    Mary @ Team 100 WC

    ReplyDelete