Monday 14 April 2014

SPCA Four little puppies

http://www.taurangaspca.co.nz/uploads/news/Norm-Banner_250.jpg
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGDNqXTPo_MhZ3wYu4jMeiPW4MRTuzWF102mUt2Klqj7d6pKt_:www.rotoruaspca.org.nz/uploads/91357/images/banner.jpg

Story starter: four little puppies!

It was a lovely summer day as I was walking home from school. Suddenly, from behind the some bushes I herd some little barking and scratching sounds. Imagine my surprise when I found a box with four little puppies in it behind the bushes.so I picked them up and I got my jumper out of my bag and laid them on that and I took them home  and got mum to ring the vet. We had another puppies already so I gave them some of that food. My little sister got them a drink of milk and we took them to the vet. They were a bit unhealthy and I am pretty shore they were in that discussing box for at least one or two days. So the vet said to do the five freedoms for a whole couple of weeks and they should be healthy in no time, I looked at my mum with a confusion “what is the five freedoms” I whispered to my mum, my mum said “I will tell you in the car”, the first freedom is the freedom of sickness, disease and pain the second one is the freedom of hunger and thirst the third  one is the freedom of discomfort the forth one is the freedom of cruelty and harm and the last one is the freedom to express normal behaviour. So as soon as we got home my mum and my little sister went to go buy a  little bed for them and a worm blanket for them and some toys a collar  for them each and  some food and some more milk. As soon as they got bake we set the bed and the toys and stuff in my room, me and my little sister took them outside and played with them and we got out there toys. After that we gave them a bath and washed them from head to toe then we put them in the lounge with us and they were running around and the two little girls were on the couch with my mum and they started falling asleep, we had not named them yet so we just could them over to were ever we want them to be. The two little boys were fighting and playing around it was funny because my brother was laying on the floor and they were climbing on his back.   

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf806xEy3OAeZXOPHegpKz1kmATMW9GvvscKkE3A5o6oh0__hNOw:www.freewebs.com/heartlandsqualitylabradorretrievers/4%2520yellow%2520puppies%2520at%25205%2520weeks%2520old%2520JC1.jpg  from Tanisha Makaea 

No comments:

Post a Comment