Friday 2 August 2013

R.S.A

                                             R.S.A IN TE AWAMUTU
Last week I stayed at my aunty Kasey’s house with my little cousins Promise who is 9yrs old, Faith who is 10yrs old and Dallas who is only 5yrs old. Rod who lived in the end of the house said that all 6 of us were going to his favorite place called the R.S.A on Thursday. I didn’t know what is an R.S.A was so I asked my aunty and she said it was like half pub, auction, restaurant. On Thursday I was excited to go to the R.S.A because he said that we were allowed to order whatever we wanted for dinner and desert. When we got there we ordered as quickly as we could so we didn’t have to wait for at least an hour. My cousins and I all ordered the same thing. We all got chicken burgers, and for desert we had pavalova and ice cream. We danced all night and sang different songs like country road and West Virginia. We bought two or five raffle tickets every single round but we had bad luck on each one. When I looked at the time it was midnight and so my little cousins started getting tired so my aunty said that it was time to go home. That was the end of the story of what I did last Thursday.                         

No comments:

Post a Comment