Thursday 11 July 2013

100wc

                                       100 wc

I heard lots of rumors about this dark grey and pale house. Whoever go’s in there never returns. But THE RUSTY GATE CREEKED as I looked around to see if anybody was at home, I had felt like someone was following me and had felt like he was choking me, I paused he had stopped. I looked behind me and the person behind me was completely gone. When it was 5:00pm everybody was inside, doors locked, windows closed and the curtains, lights out, kids and adults all in one bed.  Wondered why they were scared.
TO BE CONTINUED………….

2 comments:

  1. What a scary neighbourhood! Remind me not to visit! Well done for a really tense storyline, keep up the good work.
    Fiona (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. LeDrew (100 WC Team)20 July 2013 at 19:19

    Fantastic cliffhanger! Makes me want to read more. Well done!

    ReplyDelete