Monday 26 May 2014

Campbell Live Letter

Dear Mr Campbell,

Kenzo Tanger has pulled a big scam on my company Community Constructors this has caused it to close down. Due to this scam 72 people remain jobless, me being one of them.

Kenzo Tanger sold my company insecure playground materials. We thought we were paying top dollar for quality materials, giving our customers the service they require, this was not the case.

To my knowledge our Treasurer's lawyer and bank has estimated  he stole up to 27 million NZD.

I am disgusted with what this man has done. Imagine how those children felt, they could have died. Innocent people left with no job and therefore, no income. 

Meanwhile I am going to look for another job so i can afford to buy food for my family and pay the mortgage on my house. Explaining this to my family is going to be very difficult for me especially seeing the look in my children's eyes when i tell them the playgrounds around our community are all getting taken down.

No comments:

Post a Comment