Friday 16 August 2013

weekend recount

weekend recount

“Yay” I shouted, finally I can see my aunty and cousin’s. My aunty and cousin’s going to come down from Palmerston north and I was existed that I was running around screaming.

As I was making my bed and cleaning my room I heard a knock on the front door the I rushed to it then open it. I was furiously because once I open it there was a random person there and I just let my brother talk to the man. After an hour I was already tucked in my bed watching Shortland Street then I heard a beep then ran out and all my cousin’s ran up to me and bowled me over then lift me up and said sorry because they didn't mean to. We all went inside then waited until my aunty was finish eating something that my dad made.  When I was outside helping my cousins getting the food and salad I saw something in the box then I open it and got a fright because I through the salad up in the air then I started to laugh because the salad fell back on my head then we went back inside.

The day came to Saturday, time for netball and time for my Tongan dance. My netball game was a disaster because no one was defending that well but all in all it was all right. After my netball game my aunty came to pick me up from the car park then we went back to my auntie’s house to get ready. Once I finished having a shower I went to put on my new dress on then I went with my uncle in the van and we all went to the church, we got to the church and had to take all the food to the table and help other people it was fun and tying. My aunty was so nice to me she brought me 2 blocks of chocolate.

My aunty had already been in the church sitting down waiting for the talk to start then came the minister in and everyone had to go in so my aunty was in the church only for 5 seconds. The minister started to talk then everyone sang as loud as we could.


On that Saturday I had fun and lots of chocolate so it was a busy day and a hard working day for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment