Friday 2 August 2013

106 WC

“Please don’t make me do this” Sally begged.                                                       
“You think I want to be out here in the hot sun?” I growled. 

We were in the middle of nowhere dragging a motor bike up and down hills trying to find a gas station. My heart was beating incredibly fast.  
“I need some water” Sally begged.                                        
“Wait until we get up the hill” I replied                                                                           
“look” Sally panted.                                                                                                 
Just up ahead was an old brick house. When we reached the house Sally ran up to the door and knocked… a couple of minutes later an old man answered the door. “Can I help you?”  
We were saved.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy this story Shayla and you have used some really creative language to describe how each character was speaking. You are cleaver with how you can create emotion with such a few words.

    ReplyDelete