Friday 30 August 2013

Inter Intermediate Netball

Netball tournament… J  

On Tuesday some girls that were in the netball team went to Tokoroa for the netball tournament. As the day started I woke up as early as I could and got ready, I got to school at 4 minutes to 7 and we left at 8:00. I was really excited because I couldn’t wait for the day to come and my heart was pounding like I was having a heart attack. The teams we played were Te awamutu, Fairfield,peachgrove and Cambridge, once we got to the court we all had to run around the courts and do some stretchers.  Our first game was against  peachgrove and it was alright, the game was  a little tiering  because everyone had been doing nothing and not getting in front of their players. I loved our second to last game because everyone was happy and having fun. I love going to tokoroa and I wish to go again next year.

Done by Lesieli taufa





No comments:

Post a Comment