Thursday 15 August 2013

Weekend Recount

My Nan and I were feeling really tired we had just finished breakfast and I had pancakes from Mc Donalds then we had to head off to work, it was a really long day but the fields were so packed.
While I was there I watched a few of the games but when my boss (Carol Lawrence) yelled out to me I had to run for my life otherwise I would’ve got a growling and it would have been so embarrassing. The first time she wanted me to set out the medals just so they didn’t look messy while they were getting awarded. The second time she wanted me to put out some cone for the disabled parking so people that we not disabled. The third time she wanted me to run around the match mangers sheet to each field.
The first games were pretty boring, but during the second to last game all you could see were all the Tigers and Taniwharau supporters rushing through the gates it was the most important game it was the game to decide who the 2013 top team was. However before the game a few of the reserves team boys ran on to the field and did a haka to support their brothers.
My weekend over all was pretty cool except the parts that I had to work. The overall results of the game were 14-16 Taniwharau won.     

No comments:

Post a Comment