Wednesday 29 October 2014

Rude

Broken,
Fragile,
Nowhere to go.
Green envy surrounds me,
Yet nobody knows.
Is it the way I act,
Is it the way I move,
Why do people have to be rude?

My cat doesn’t care,
Her spirits still lifted,
She doesn’t envy the boy that’s gifted.
I’m swimming through my thoughts those people intrude,
Why are these people now so rude?

Our society is corrupt,
No one stands tall,
The world is no longer one for all.
Social media attacks you,
Nasty words slap you,
Were humans made to be so rude?


Why is the modern world now so rude?

2 comments:

  1. Mrs Skinner (team100)29 October 2014 at 20:36

    A sunning piece of writing Josh! You have really made me think which is the job of an author on his readers. It is so good to see your work being shard on 100wc! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Skinner (team100)29 October 2014 at 20:37

    A stunning piece of writing Josh! You have really made me think which is the job of an author on his readers. It is so good to see your work being shard on 100wc! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete