Friday 17 October 2014

100wc

As I walked in the door of the Candy Land store. I could not believe the smell. It smelt like chocolate, amazing beautiful chocolate. Freshly made with love. Out of the corner was a bright orange string. But guess what it was. A SNAKE and it was real. I ran to the door but there he was blocking the exits I saw an escape root down in the bottom corner of the room. I crawled under the tables. I don’t think they saw me until I ran out from under the table to the little escape root on the ground.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment