Friday 17 October 2014

camp site confusion

Tripping, slipping and sliding didn't give me a distant advantage between me and the green slump of mouldy toxic moss. I could not believe the smell that protruded from the mutations frightening crevices. In fact it was so horrific, the smell had its own visible vapour! I came across this wretched monstrosity shortly after a confusing trip to the toilet. Why was it confusing? Well I am camping, and the park ranger is probably in hysterics, because the TOILET is 500 metres away! I'm nearing the camp site barrier as the slump halted suddenly. I guess it doesn't like camp fires!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way that you hook the reader.
    Another thing I like are some of the words you have used like hysteric's.
    Also i think that you have done some really good punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I like the use of description words.
    2) I like the way you used the prompt
    3) I think you could work on making it easier to follow

    ReplyDelete