Tuesday 23 September 2014

A Trip to the Swamp.

A trip to the most desolate swamp on earth was my school’s idea, NOT mine. A swamp filled with exotic animals would assure one less child on the ride back. Our group shuffled with the host as we looked around, the humidity made me sleepy and I forgot where the group went. I had a small container of Pepper in case I had to defend myself. All of a sudden an object that looked like a puddle of Fanta drifted towards me. I let my pepper go before the soft orange crocodile bit me. It sneezed gross green snot everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs Skinner (Team100) Bristol, UK23 September 2014 at 21:00

    Hi Joshua
    Please don't put both christian & surname on the link. We like to try to keep you safe from prying eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua,

    I really enjoyed reading your 100WC challenge entry. It was an entertaining piece of writing and my class enjoyed hearing it too. You have used some great vocab in your writing such as desolate, exotic, assure and humidity.

    Melissa (100 WC team)

    ReplyDelete