Monday 2 December 2013

100wc-Shayla

BANG BANG….
“What was that?” Tina asked sleepily
“I’m not sure” I mumbled.
BANG BANG BANG.
“Let’s go check it out” Tina whispered excitedly
BANG BANG BANG.
“Sounds like there’s someone up stairs” I whispered.
BAN- and then the noise stopped……
“I can’t hear it anymore” Tina whispered softly.
The door slowly creaked open…..
“RAHHHHHHHH!!!”
“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH” Tina and I leaped off the bed and scrambled under it.
BANG BANG.
I looked over the top of the bed and saw my little brother sitting on the floor banging a pot and pan together. “Joey” I said sighing relief. 

BANG BANG.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to comment on your 100WC last week Shayla but it didn't work, so I'll try again! I enjoyed your writing, the repetition of the Bang sound almost gave it the feel of a poem. Great effort! Ms Maddison, Ireland - Team 100WC.

    ReplyDelete