Thursday 5 September 2013

Cross-Country

Friday 13th September 2013
Cross Country
As I practically fell over the finish line I felt amazingly good just participating. I felt really proud although the run was super exhausting.
I got a lot of support from the marshals especially Matty and Reid they were very supportive friends.
It felt like I was going to die but the support boosted me up again. It tasted like sweet joy just knowing that I had completed the track.
All I could see was fresh cut grass and mud everywhere. I could smell nice fresh air. I am really proud of myself even though I didn’t come first I still got 5 points for my team.
By Chirah 
 Cross country
The moment has finally arrived, my legs feel like jelly. I can feel the tension in the air. The slippery mud sits there waiting to trip me up. I wait for the hooter to go off “On your marks get set… HOOT”. We all took off. I turned the corner a bit too fast. I almost slipped over in the mud. I could smell the damp ground as my feet pounded across the soft grass.  I could see all the people in front of me. I could taste the hot air as I breathed in and out faster and faster. Finally I crossed the finish line…
By Shayla.


CrossCountry'13 - slideshows

No comments:

Post a Comment